XT2500 Series for OBDii “Plug & Play” Passenger/ Light Duty Vehicles
The XT2500 Series is the most versatile diagnostic & monitoring device available for communicating vital vehicle information and driver behavior. With an integrated GPS engine, accelerometer, cellular and GPS antennas, and integrated OBDII interface, this product is the ultimate solution for fleet managers in need of monitoring location, speed, and other codes available on the OBD port of vehicles. In addition, to support for open OBDii standard parameters, the XT2500 Series has functionality to report OEM proprietary parameters. This gives our customers unrivaled versatility for providing additional information from the vehicle BUS such as true odometer, fuel level, engine oil life remaining, tire pressure sensor, and seat belt status. With an integrated J1962 connector, a compact design powered through the OBD port, and low power consumption, the device can be installed in a matter of seconds which substantially reduces installation cost.
- XT2500: AT&T & Verizon Cat. M1 – available with optional backup battery and buzzer
- Embedded cellular and GPS antennas
- Integrated high-precision GPS engine
- Integrated OBDII interface enables monitoring of location, speed, VIN, ignition status among other parameters
- Diagnostic fault codes (DFCs / DTCs)
Please contact us for more information about our products