Xirgo XT2100 Series for Powered Asset Location & Control
The Xirgo XT2100 Series is a compact tracking device for communicating mobile assets’ location and information. This device platform contains an integrated GPS engine, embedded antennas, two digital inputs, and one internal analog input to monitor battery voltage. In addition to multiple inputs, it provides a digital output that can drive ignition relays and has an optional external GPS connector for instances where higher GPS sensitivity is required. With its compact design, the Xirgo XT2100 Series can be covertly installed in tight locations.
- XT2169: AT&T LTE with 3G fallback, available with optional back-up battery and buzzer.
- Verizon Cat. M1 (to be released in 2019)
- Embedded cellular and GPS antennas
- Integrated high-precision GPS engine
- Supports TCP, UDP, FTP
- Extensive Inputs and Outputs
Please contact us to get more information about our products