Xirgo XT2500 Series for OBD-ll “Plug & Play” Passenger & Commercial/Heavy Duty Vehicles
The XT2500 is a plug-n-play universal vehicle tracking unit (VTU) for use in light-duty/passenger vehicles. It can also be used in heavy-duty trucks, which utilize 9-pin/6-pin Deutsch connectors (RP1226 for newer trucks) via a cable harness/adapter.
The XT25oo is a versatile device that can include an optional Bluetooth interface for ELD applications and an optional internal battery and internal buzzer for driver behavior alerts. The device can be expanded by connecting to an external I/O box. The I/O box includes additional interfaces such as digital inputs, digital outputs, analog inputs, RS232 interface, and Dallas/Maxim 1-wire interface.
The device supports industry-standard communication protocols such as MQTT and CoAP that allowing for faster integration with existing IoT systems. Developed with security in mind, the XT2500 supports TLS1.2 encryption and mutual authentication with backends to keep user data safe.
- XT-2500: AT&T & Verizon Cat. M1
- NA: AT&T, Verizon, TMO, 4G LTE Cat M1, LTE Cat NB2
- EU: 4G LTE Cat M1, LTE Cat NB2
- Cellular with internal antenna
- GPS with internal antenna
- Optional Bluetooth with internal antenna
- OBD protocol support and voltage compatibility for both light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles
- Integrated accelerometer
- Optional auditory-feedback buzzer and 250mAh last-gasp battery
- Ability to connect to an external I/O box (I/O box contains additional interfaces)
- Certifications: FCC, PTCRB, IC, CE-RED
Please contact us for more information about our products
Download Spec Sheet